Sunday, September 7, 2008

my dad

so my dad reads my blog.
at first i thought it was weird
and it bothered me a bit.
but now i don't really care.

but my dad is hilarious about it.
he tries to bring my posts up in conversation.
like the other day he said something
about me hanging out at starbucks.
he obviously read my post about quitting the bucks
for a month.
and i said "you obviously read my blog dad"
but it's just so funny how he tries to be so sly about it.
it makes me laugh every time.

so here's my challenge to you dad:
[yes, i'm totally calling you out]
try to bring this one up inconspicuously!

on a side note: barack obama is on twitter.
what's happening?

1 comment:

Andrew Shepherd said...

same here. dad likes to comment my blog under different psuedonyms. Some of my favorites include:

rainwaterguy
suferdude!
blogalicious

the list goes on.