Thursday, April 12, 2007

daily wisdom

i get a quote of the day on my google homepage and i dont always read them, but i sure am glad i read today's quote:

"I gotta work out. I keep saying it all the time. I keep saying I gotta start working out. It's been about two months since I've worked out. And I just don't have the time. Which uh..is odd. Because I have the time to go out to dinner. And uh..and watch tv. And get a bone density test. And uh.. try to figure out what my phone number spells in words." -Ellen DeGeneres


don't worry ellen, i don't work out either. i don't necessarily get bone density tests...but i sure as heck find other ways to not work out.

2 comments:

thispresentsojourn said...

summmer07 we will perform bone density tests together all the time

thispresentsojourn said...

p.s. the flattery was unexpected. thank you!