Sunday, April 20, 2008

change is inevitable

well,

the first four months of two-thousand and eight
have been interesting, to say the least.
just as the weather has changed drastically
in these short months,
so have the seasons in my life.

i've learned, however, that change is inevitable.
so i find myself welcoming it with open arms
and a smile upon my face.

with change comes growth.
with growth comes love.
the Lord is teaching me to trust Him again.
[it is now apparent to me that i had stopped.]

these struggles always turn into a life lesson.
and just as r.t. said yesterday,
God was really right all along.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

AMEN! Hey Monica, I tagged you for a fun MEME! I hope you will come on over, check it out and pass it on! Be Blessed and by the way, "TAG! You're It!"

Love ya',
MB