Saturday, July 19, 2008

the trendometer

if my brother wasn't the manager at american apparel,
i would NEVER shop there.

seriously, what's up with the hostile environment?
every time i walk in there,
i feel like they are scanning me at the door
and i may only enter if i reach a high enough
score on the trendometer.
sorry i don't have tattoos covering my entire body.
am i still cool enough to shop here?

just imagine how much more business they would get
if they were nice to the people who entered the store.

oh trendy people...

1 comment:

Sara Triana said...

FREAKING SERIOUSLY.

Your brother is the only enjoyable employee I have EVER encountered there (except sorta for the time that Paul was there, though I only went in once then).

So annoying. They sell cotton clothes for goodness sakes. I really enjoy everything I've purchased there, but none of it is anything to get so damn snooty about.


PS- You are great.