Monday, July 21, 2008

the writer

today begins my third week without a job.
i feel good and bad... all at the same time.
good because i'm accomplishing so much
of my personal to do list.
and i'm able to write like i truly want to.
bad because i don't know when my next
paycheck will be.

this weekend, however,
i found my mind wandering constantly
over my desire to write a book.
it's burning inside of me once again
and i'm not sure if it will ever go away.
even if i write a book,
i'll probably want to write another.

i can rest assure, though.
nothing is impossible for Him.

2 comments:

Charles Allen said...

i want to write a book as well, but I never find the time to do so.

a friend recently wrote a book, and it makes me jealous, but i still doubt i'll ever find the time.

stephanie.nicole. said...

write. write. write.